Discuss Tile on tiles primer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Anyone remember Ardex Neoprene primer that used to do this job? I nearly passed out once using that stuff.

More than 10 minutes in the room and you were in serious trouble![/QUOTE

I remember Neoprene, I had to give a budgie the kiss of life using it on a kitchen floor. The budgie was in a cage on the work top, lethal stuff that was.:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Anyone remember Ardex Neoprene primer that used to do this job? I nearly passed out once using that stuff.

More than 10 minutes in the room and you were in serious trouble![/QUOTE

I remember Neoprene, I had to give a budgie the kiss of life using it on a kitchen floor. The budgie was in a cage on the work top, lethal stuff that was.:thumbsup:

Yeah right, thats your excuse :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile on tiles primer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a very small area (1m.sq) on an exterior doorway entrance wall to tile. I would...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB