UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile Onto Tiles??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

quackfly

Ok so i know the answer to this question but i want plenty of ammo in my answer to my customer. Customer wants me to tile over existing tiles in their old bathroom. I've said no but id look anyway, like i said its an old house and downstairs tiles are welded on with sand and cement so im guessing upstairs tiles will be too, i havent checked yet which they are keen not to get into the mess and expense of removing them, which i can understand. Thats the bones of it lads, I'm heading out mow so cant reply but all general answers would be much appreciated. Cheers :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Onto Tiles??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.