Discuss Tile Puck - level for floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
image.jpg

The TAVY Tile Puck is great for setting tile, but bad for hockey. If you want to instantly know if your tiles are level and if have a toe kicker…this is your tool. The TAVY Tile Puck is easy to use and will eliminate the need for any other level. The TAVY TILE PUCK can be also be used for any number of leveling applications: appliances, machines, shower seats, curbs, counter tops, kitchen appliances, cabinetry, drains, shelves and countless other leveling applications.

Directions for Lippage Detecting:
Slide the TAVY TILE PUCK back and forth on walls or floors from tile to tile or slab to slab and listen for clicking to detect lippage.

Directions for Leveling:
Place the TAVY TILE PUCK on any portion of any flat surface to get an instant reading in all directions at one time.

Helpful Hints:
Gently spinning the TAVY TILE PUCK when using it will help keep the edges sharp.

Does anybody have one if these pucks yet?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Puck - level for floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel this forum has some really smart and helpful...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
[reposted here as it seems much more active] Hi, I’m not looking to tile the floor, but feel...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
B
Tilers can now play hockey on their newly tiled floors! Tavy Tile Puck Marble Level& Lippage...
Replies
Views
L
J
I have Tiled a small bathroom Floor, it is running out of level by about 2 inches. I decided to...
Replies
Views
lmkitchens
L
M
Problem: Tiling a kitchen floor. Half is covered in bitumen (from parquet floor). Half is a...
Replies
Views
Markhi43
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB