Discuss Tile removal...easy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Same as you Stewart, I think I would be out of a job if it wasnt for prats that tile like that, still drives me mad tho, thats why I try to put up posts on this forum about substrate prep and the correct adhesives.

I have lifted a kitchen floor with my hands before now and rolled the entire thing up like a carpet because the tiles had been fixed and grouted with silicone onto 6mm ply! Iv got the pics somewhere, Il see if I can dig them out. The "Tiler" was recommended by that cowboy busting website!!!!

Reply to Tile removal...easy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
This is the TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Advice Forum Discussion Thread TilersForums.co.uk, the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Del W

Arms
TF
Canterbury
Business Name
D W Tiling

Thread Information

Title
Tile removal...easy
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.