Discuss Tile trim around windows in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Mattt, there are different trims out there. Square edge, round edge, some with/without lips etc. Cut off a small piece of trim (lets say 5cm). Then cut yourself a piece of tile (you probably already have an off cut in the bin). Now put the trim on the edge of the tile and then put the tile & trim up to the window reveal. you have already tiled around your window then the tile trim can only go one way! Have a play and you will get there.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile trim around windows in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is it possible to remove the plastic trim from the edge of tiling. I want to tile...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Looking soon at retiling a shower enclosure walls at a local leisure centre. Once...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB