UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss tile trim made out of ceramic not PVC! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gina

help,
i really dont want to trim out my bathroom in PVC trim. does anybody know of trim company that makes this out of actual ceramic material? my tiles are the rectangular subway style and thick handmade looking tiles from Laura Ashley. i just need ome edging around the corners. i would like a 1 cm- 2cm wide ceramic trim in any length at this point.

any ideas? what did they do in the old days before PVC?

many thanks,
Gina

G

Gazzer

help,
i really dont want to trim out my bathroom in PVC trim. does anybody know of trim company that makes this out of actual ceramic material? my tiles are the rectangular subway style and thick handmade looking tiles from Laura Ashley. i just need ome edging around the corners. i would like a 1 cm- 2cm wide ceramic trim in any length at this point.

any ideas? what did they do in the old days before PVC?

many thanks,
Gina

We mitred them...by hand !!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tile trim made out of ceramic not PVC! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
So, my elderly/disabled neighbour mentioned to me the other day that one of the seals had come...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
    • Dislike
Hi all, new to this forum so thank you in advance for reading my post. I'll try to be short and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.