Discuss Tile Trimming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Obviously with covid i wanted to keep the costs down, Hence why im doing it myself. I have no plumbing or tiling experience yet i have fitted the bath and im half way through the tiles.

But to get a finish i can be happy with i guess im going to have to splash some more cash and get the Genesis trims.

Thanks for all your help
Its all about the finish and corner pieces will give a better profile and no sharp edges. Good luck with your project and let us know how you get on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Trimming in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB