Discuss Tile trims etc. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

granthathaway

Hi there, I have just plastered my bathroom walls ready for tiling. I know that it states to leave plaster for 4 weeks before tiling, so I have left if for two already, and have bought the tiles. Can I prime the walls now, or should I leave it for the four weeks to be up before any priming should take place? Also, the tiles I have just bought are 7.5mm thick. What sized trims are best to get for this sized tile? Many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile trims etc. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue here. My tiler has left a gap between the trim and the wall. No doubt the...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB