Discuss Tiled wall inspection cover? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Bear

Hi, ive just joined here in the hope of gaining a little tiling knowledge :thumbsup:.

Im wanting to tile my toilet which adjoins my bathroom (stud wall) and was wondering if its possible to buy a wall fitted inspection cover (just like a floor/manhole cover) that could be tiled?

I was thinking that this would enable me access to the plumbing for the bath taps and shower on the other side of the wall. I guess that floor manhole covers are quite bulky and solid as they need to be load bearing, but I just want a slimline lightweight cover that could be tiled over like the rest of the toilet. I wouldnt want it on in my bathroom due to the shower water etc. It would save having to smash tiles in my bathroom to access the plumbing.

Something like this floor cover...

manhole.jpg

Many thanks
Steve.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiled wall inspection cover? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB