Discuss Tilemaster Freebies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

magga

TF
Nottingham
Went to emc tiles in Nottingham today and Glynn from Tilemaster was there. Got some good advice from him and also few freebies including t shirt, pen, grout sample book, bag of semi rapid and a tube of silicone 3000. Not used their grout before, so picked up a bag of that too. Can't complain at some freebies :)

image.jpeg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster Freebies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
Hi all, I've had to come to the arms now to get a definitive solution to a problem I'm having...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB