Discuss Tilemaster.... Time to see what all the fuss is about! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Been at a job today when the free issued tiles and adhesive turned up
image.jpg
I've been wanting to try it for a while after hearing all the good reviews, especially the grout.
Will let you know my thoughts next week

STEVO

TF
stockport
I'll be intersted to hear what you think. Im doing a lot at the moment for a bathroom place as part of their install team. They only supply granfix and the other and me hate their grout.
The greys/charcoals go patchy no matter how hard we try to avoid it. Grout cracks on floors even when laid onto 18mm ply and not even had any traffic on it. Its as if it just doesnt want to bond to porcelain.
So im looking for other brands to trial that they are able to buy in.

Anyone used Larsen yet?

I'll be intersted to hear what you think. Im doing a lot at the moment for a bathroom place as part of their install team. They only supply granfix and the other and me hate their grout.
The greys/charcoals go patchy no matter how hard we try to avoid it. Grout cracks on floors even when laid onto 18mm ply and not even had any traffic on it. Its as if it just doesnt want to bond to porcelain.
So im looking for other brands to trial that they are able to buy in.

Anyone used Larsen yet?

Not keen on Larsen!
Especially their flexi white and greys, gritty rubbish I think

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilemaster.... Time to see what all the fuss is about! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB