Discuss Tiler in leamington spa to lay 32m2 of calibrated Brazilian slate tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott's

Hi all

i am looking for a tiler to lay 32m2 calibrated Brazilian slate tiles in leamington spa. They will be laid on a suspended floor. I have taken up the floorboards, treated the wood, levelled out the joists, sunk celotex into the gaps supported by battons.. I will now lay wet underfloor heAting pipes I infilled with dry cement and sand mix, before laying 18mm marine ply ready to tile..

if I can find a good, recommended tiler with reference then I will go for it, but not had the best of luck with tradesmen whilst renovating our 5 bed victorian home!

I am considering laying the floor with my partner if I can't find a tradesman.. I have the logic in my head but realise that reality can be different..

look forward to receiving responses!!

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler in leamington spa to lay 32m2 of calibrated Brazilian slate tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hi, I own a landscaping company in Forest Hill, South London and am looking to find someone who...
Replies
Views
BlairVogue
B
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
I have a job that I can no longer do and the client has asked me to find someone who is more...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB