UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiler in Oldham. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Tiler in Oldham.

I recommend Philip Hobson , a professional wall and floor tiler in Oldham whose work is of outstanding quality.

Many many years of experience in all aspects of tiling from ceramics or stone to Victorian geometric hallways etc then Philip Hobson a tiler in Oldham is your man.

ADDED April 2012: CLICK HERE TO VISIT PHIL HOBSON'S NEW WEBSITE

Please take time to view some of Phil's work.

[video=youtube;y0i8NYD-QgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0i8NYD-QgE[/video]

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Tiler in Oldham.

I recommend Philip Hobson , a professional wall and floor tiler in Oldham whose work is of outstanding quality.

Many many years of experience in all aspects of tiling from ceramics or stone to Victorian geometric hallways etc then Philip Hobson a tiler in Oldham is your man.

Please take time to view some of Phil's work.

[video=youtube;y0i8NYD-QgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0i8NYD-QgE[/video]

Thanks Dave, very nice of you to give me a mention, I feel humbled, as ever, to be a part of this fine forum. Some of the nicest/ most talented people in the tiling industry:thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

WOW ive been tiling for the last 7 years and what a craftsman...! honestly ive worked with spanish valencian tilers and they have some serious skills, phil looking at your work you are a honour to the trade.
There is not many people that would take this work on even though complete to this level of workmanship.

Wow! JP, thank you very much for your kind words. I am so grateful, always nice to get feedback from fellow pro's. I just do my job to the best of my ability. As I'm sure we all do, thanks again for your comments:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler in Oldham. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
D
If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
D
Hello everyone, I wondered if any London tilers are on a job at the moment or have work coming...
Replies
Views
F
Hello I’m new to the forum but I saw a guy advertise for a tiler for work in France and he got...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.