Discuss Tiler Needed - CH7 (Near Chester) to finish bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

lawrenso

Hi All,

Using 600*300 Porcelains with some glass Mossaics. To be honest - we have had a local tiler in and not to satisfied with what he has done so far so we have stopped him and paid him to date

We need somebody to come in and finish off his job - putting right a couple of areas (around the window and a strip of Mosaics that need replacing) and finishing off around the bath when that is fitted.

I know it does not sound like a big job but it will lead to other work that we have planned in other areas.

Cheers

Steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler Needed - CH7 (Near Chester) to finish bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hi, We got our newbuild hallway and kitchen tiled last year, overall we are happy with the job...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB