Discuss Tiler needed for kitchen and bathroom - Blackburn Lancashire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

saf

Hi all,

This will be the second round of advertising for this job (first was at least 6-8 months ago).

To cut the story shot i was sold a dodgy batch of cappacino marble tiles, which didnt look anything like the sample tile i viewed. Had to return the lot and basically start over. There was also some plumbing issues that i have corrected since.

At the moment I am looking for someone that can do the following jobs.

Kitchen tiling using black marble/glass mosaics. There isnt a lot here, maybe 6-7 sqm.
Underfloor heating, inc slc.
Bathroom tiling using full body italian porcelain tiles (unicom starck materiae). This is around 27 sqm.

Expereinced tilers only please.

G

Gazzer

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed for kitchen and bathroom - Blackburn Lancashire in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi looking for tilers for a large site in brentford, nice straight forward new build work, fully...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
C
Hi Looking for a tiler for a kitchen refit were just getting sorted. Penn, Wolverhampton WV4...
Replies
Views
carlt
C
J
Hello there I need two tilers for a project in Uttoxeter, Staffs. 3 toilets to tile, floor to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Posted this a while ago now and found John at timeless tiling who's a top lad and has...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB