Discuss tiler needed - ideally maidstone area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I am a plumber who has recently gone out self employed, i am getting a lot of people asking for bathrooms to be done hence the requirement of a tiler. i am looking for someone who carries out the work cleanly and properly and who i can use for years to come as my business hopefully grows in the future.

I am looking for a reliable, experienced, trustworthy and friendly tiler that i can use for my tiling work. i am capable of doing limited tilling such as splash backs, repairs etc but i am not experienced or quick enough to do bigger jobs such as full bathroom.

I am based in maidstone and most of my work is within 30mins drive of maidstone.

Please pm if you are interested and we can talk further,

thanks
Vince

J

johnryan

yeah that was a great day at rays, always good to meet others from the forum, shame there wasn't more days lined up like that. i think i picked up more tips in one day than i have over the last year. we should set up some annual tilers conferences where we can all get together again. and yeah, fortunately still fairly busy, though still in london. have more work coming up in kent soon though, and maybe through this post too. would love to knock the london work on the head permanently, i seem to spend more time in my van stuck in traffic than i do at home. hope your keeping busy up there, though i'm sure you are. have you tried any of the very large formats from rays yet? i'm still trying to persuade some people round my way to look into them. can't wait to do a bathroom in them.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tiler needed - ideally maidstone area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB