Discuss Tiler needed in Borehamwood, Herts 2 x bathrooms 1 x WC and 1 x kitchen in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

david-1234

Hello all, I am looking for a tiler for a number of jobs in my house in Borehamwood, Herts:

1. 20 sq meters of porcelain in a bathroom.
2. 3 sq meters in a toilet.
3. Rip out and re-do a bad tiling job in another bathroom - again 20 sq meters.
4. Kitchen floor - about 15 sq meters.

I am after someone who will do an honest job for an honest wage. I have seen too many jobs done by people who take no pride in what they do and I like the sound of a lot of the guys on this forum because they like to do things properly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed in Borehamwood, Herts 2 x bathrooms 1 x WC and 1 x kitchen in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have all the tile I need and the materials to redo my bathroom shower. This is my...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a second floor condo kitchen, 6' by 9' of tile area. The surface is gypsumite...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB