Discuss Tiler needed in Dundee for Bathroom wall. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MJL

Hi

I'm looking for a tiler in the Dundee area to tile a 4 or 5m2 area on the two walls around my bath/shower, using plain ceramic tiles. I was going to do the job myself, but it's starting to look a little beyond my ability.

The wetwall that was previously there has been removed, taking some of the plaster with it. The wetwall behind the shower was actually mounted on some chipboard.

I can provide photgraphs if necessary.

PM me for contact details.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed in Dundee for Bathroom wall. in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB