Discuss Tiler needed, Portsmouth, 2 x Bathrooms/Wet Areas in Travertine in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

cja

Tiler needed for 1 shower room and 1 bathroom, both containing a wet shower area. Smaller room is approx 3sq/m total floor space, larger room is approx 8sq/m total floor space, plus walls.

We have Impey trays, Dural CI & WP, Electric UFH and all tiles on site. Tiles are polished Travertine (600x400) along with Travertine Mosaic (300x300 sheet) for wet area flooring.

We need a decent tiler with experience of working with these sort of materials - contact me via PM if you're interested in pricing the job.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed, Portsmouth, 2 x Bathrooms/Wet Areas in Travertine in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
D
Hello. I need my shower room floor tiling. Because it's a small room, no one is interested :( So...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
S
Hello all just wanted to create a quick post on here, basically I am coming out of the military...
Replies
Views
Steven Harrison
S
A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB