Discuss Tiler needed to share 3 bathrooms in London in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cmdceramics

TF
Arms
London
Hi everyone, Im due to start a job at the end of this week (thursday or possibly friday) and need someone to help as the work needs to be completed by the end of the following weekend.

I believe its mostly 600 x 300 ceramic tiles with a border going on new plastered walls, job is located in se1.

Pay will be £150 a day before stoppages

Must have own tools

Everything supplied.

Anyone interested? please pm me with a bit about your experience.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler needed to share 3 bathrooms in London in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi, Need a push on a job over the weekend and could do with 1 or 2 good tilers. Probably...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
C
Hi im needing a tiler/ team of tilers to help tile 40 plus penthouse suites in central London...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB