Discuss Tiler required in South Edinburgh, 2x En suites + 1 Cloakroom. Complete Tiling needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

X

xephar

Dear All hope you are well, :thumbsup:

I have 4 bathrooms needing done in total but only 3 will be done this year due to budget. 4th bathrooms which is the main bathroom will be done next year so this will also be passed to the tiler that does the first three.

- Ensuite 1: 2m x 1.2m 2.4 high size, 1.32sq m2 Floor and 13 sqm2 Walls
To be tiled in 10mm Glufstone Black Quartz, 30x30 Floor and 60x30 Walls

- Ensuite 2: 2m x 1.2m 2.4 high size, 1.32sq m2 Floor and 13 sqm2 Walls (Same Size)
To be tiled in 12mm Perlato Marble, 30x30 Floor and 60x30 Walls

- Cloakroom WC: 2m x 1m 2.4 high size, 1.9sq m2 Floor and 5 sqm2 Walls
To be tiled in 10mm Glufstone Black Quartz, 30x30 Floor and 60x30 Walls

I will supply all Adhesive and Grout which will be Bal/Mapei
All bathrooms have plaster board substrate on walls and floor is solid with layer of PLY.

Please let me know if you can help Im sure many of the professional tilers on here can help!

Free Tea, Coffee, Lunch and Dinner will be provided :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks

Adeel

Reply to Tiler required in South Edinburgh, 2x En suites + 1 Cloakroom. Complete Tiling needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hi, I need a tiler to install some large format floor to ceiling tiles. They are 1m x 3m is...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
B
Tiler / Tiling in Sandwich, East Kent, CT13 0NQ Delphi Ceramic Ltd – Sandwich, Kent We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
Ceramic tilers required to carry out work on commercial project in Woking. Must have CSCS card...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tiler required in South Edinburgh, 2x En suites + 1 Cloakroom. Complete Tiling needed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.