Discuss Tiler - Surbiton in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Howsie

Postcode: KT5 - should have been in title. Sorry.

Hello all,

I'm a frequenter of the Plumbing forum and haven't been over here for a while but I'm sure you'll all as lovely as I remember you.

Enough of the crawling :)

I'm looking for a tiler to for a job in Surbiton. It's a en-suite shower room that has been stripped out. The plan to to make it into a semi wet room. Basically where the shower is and anywhere the water can realistically splash to has been cement boarded ready for tanking. Everywhere else has been plaster boarded. The old floor tiles have been ripped up and surprisingly the electric UFH has survived. I would prefer to rip this up and replace but the customer doesn't want to go down this route. So it will be self levelled ready for tiling. The room is approx 3.5m x 2m and 2.2m high. The choice of tiles are 1mx0.5m

Unfortunately I've been in and out of hospital for most of the year and the tiler I used to keep busy has let me down on this job. I think he was try to please two people at the same time by double booking and slogging his guts out. Anyway, it turns out that he's going to have to let me down.

So in short, is anybody interested in this job? If all goes well, I can assure you that there will be plenty more.

Many thanks,
Howsie

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler - Surbiton in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB