Discuss Tiler wanted Mansfield area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Anyone interested in my putting your details forward to one of my screed installers. He is looking to take on the tiling contract as part of the floor and wants to "employ" by which I think I mean sub contract a good tiler or tilers with experience of correctly and properly dealing with anhydrite screeds. He currently does the concrete, membranes, insulation, underfloor heating, screeding and has recently done quite a few preps and primes as well. The work will be in the Mansfield area and would hopefully lead to plenty of on going work.

Not it sure how it would all work but a telephone conversation would not cost anything so if you're interested let me know. If you're shy p.m. me

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiler wanted Mansfield area in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
M
Tiler wanted for wall / floor tiling work First job in lincoln on cinema contract Immediate...
Replies
Views
Midlandsfloor
M
Professional tilers with own tools wanted in Lincoln city centre immediate start available...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB