Discuss Tilers forum arms? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Go to the home page, 6th down on the forum list looks like this

ynemynym.jpg

D

DHTiling

Hope this helps..

The Tilers Forums Arms is a forum that is hidden from standard registered members.

There are many topics discussed int he Tilers Forums Arms out of the eyes of your customers, and the rest of the internet.

Things discussed in the Tilers Forums Arms include those related to; Pricing and Pricing Advice, 'Trouble' Customers, Tips related to Gaining Extra Tiling Work, General Tiling Business Runnings, The Odd Joke (we all like a laugh) and anything else that we thought would be best suited out of the reach of the rest of the world.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers forum arms? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB