Currently reading:
Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums!

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums! in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums! in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Plasterers Forum <p>There’s a Plasterers Forum online that has been the main one for years now. Also covers rendering and suchlike. Independent plastering courses can be found on there too, I...
Replies
Views
Tilers Community Checkout the Tilers Community here for free tiling advice and a place to find a local skilled tiler. Tilers Community for Tile Advice Tilers Forums is the Original...
Replies
Views
Tilers Community Statistics I’ve been sent statistics for the Facebook page “Tilers Community”. They seem to have an issue with us testing some things with a domain name we have...
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and I am a avid DIYer. I am looking at installing some “wood effect” porcelain tiles in my downstairs...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY person wishing to do their home. They’re also good as an introduction to the tiling game as a whole...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.