UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilers Forums What A Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

i have to say since ive joined in january i ve picked up so much advice from members on this forum i think its brilliant that other tilers and newbies can pick up different tips and help out when someone isnt so sure

i have learned on this forum

1) to use primer instead of pva
2)if it werent for this forum i would have signed up to the "fantastic" customer street
3) Different types of adhesive (quality makes to crap makes)
4) not to use thin sheet plywood which i used to do
5) tankingi had heard of it but didnt have a clue what it was
6) ditra mats never heard before
7) where to go to gain an nvq

and loads more :hurray: credit to all members

R

Raja

Not to look wivers in the eye when he's holding a lady shaver, KY jelly and rubber gloves ?

No Fekey Wakey Babie :grin:

I learnt to have romantic thoughts about u hope u don't mind :lol:

On a Serious Note

From the top rite to the bottom layers where u stand :grin:

Fine men around

Not come across 1 toss pot

Well tell a lie i did but don't think he is around any more

As for wivers there sud b a law against him surely

He sud be locked up for public saftey act 2005 section 4 paragraph 6 verse 9 of the mental health act :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Forums What A Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.