Discuss Tilers in ********* needed!!!! PLEASE READ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MikeHart

Tilers please read

My name is Michael Hart, Im 28 from Daventry *********,

This may be a bit of a long shot but I am looking at getting into tiling as a career.

I have been interested in tiling for a few years but never known where to start.
I was wondering if there is any way of training within your company for free to gain knowledge
and hopefully prove that I would put 100% into my work load.

I am looking at putting myself through a course to teach me the very basics but I would like hands on experience helping someone and I am willing to do this for free.

I am in full time employment for a company called Oclaro that is based in Caswell, Towcester.
My shift there is 6:30am untill 2:30pm, So I would be able to attend any time from 3pm onward, Or on Saturdays / Sundays if this could be an option?

I have worked in my current job position for 5 years,which requires working to CAD designs to MOD spec building parts for the Eurofighter.

I have a fantastic attendance record. In the last 5 years I have only been off sick for a total of 9.5 days. .

If you have got this far, Thank you for reading my e-mail and I hope to hear from you soon.

please post back if you can help

Kind regards

Mike Hart

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers in ********* needed!!!! PLEASE READ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB