Discuss Tilers mate/labourer - experienced in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DanMason93

Afternoon chaps,

I'm 20 and working as a labourer in central London for a recruitment agency at the moment but I'm after something more challenging. I was labouring with a tiling company for around three months earlier this year and it's a trade i'd like to get stuck into and learn about.

I'm from Essex originally but I can work all over London.

Give me a call on 07772891239 or message me for my email.

Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers mate/labourer - experienced in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’m starting a tiling course at the end of this month and when I...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I
Hello To all, Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I completed my level 2 Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
N
Self employed,experienced tilers required for Londons top swimming pool construction company...
Replies
Views
Neiiil
N

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB