Discuss Tilers mate/labourer (Experienced) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

c.murray86

Hi all,

Not been on here for some time but glad to be back. A great forum for help and advice :thumbsup:

I have been a general construction labourer for nearly eight years now and currently in my last year at Uni studying construction project management. I have some tiling experience from tiling for friends and family but I am currently looking for some labouring work over weekends to pick things back up. I am looking to get back into tiling as a back burner once i graduate and also for some extra cash to put towards a deposit for a house. Don't really have the time to take any jobs on on my own, so if anyone knows of any tilers who need an extra hand then please keep me in mind.

I am from the Worsley area, Manchester, but willing to travel as i have my own transport and I also have my own tools. Please contact me on 07809630603 for more info.

Many Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers mate/labourer (Experienced) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there anyone out there looking for some free labour in the Oxfordshire area anytime...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB