Discuss Tilers needed Immediate start London EC1R in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

Hey Guys & Gals,

friendly builder I know is in a spot and needs fitters immediately for few days to help out.
The job is a restaurant in central London EC1R.
Straight forward stuff.
So if you're at a loose end for few days and can start this week to help out, it'd be truly appreciated.
Anyone interested contact Dave direct, mention u got number from Marc's ad and he'll know where your from.
Cheers everyone
good luck.
Marc.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers needed Immediate start London EC1R in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having problems finding a tiler who knows how to use Kerdi board. I've had a few...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB