Discuss Tilers needed in Leeds & Harrogate in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds
What's with the short notice?!

Sounds like an alright job.

Is it in meterage rate or day rate?

Its on a per room rate so there is £ to be earned for a quick tiler as they are getting 11 rooms ready at a time and yes its nice and easy for a change!. Its the Harrogate job I didnt get much notice for and kept getting delayed so is going to be running at the same time as the Leeds one.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers needed in Leeds & Harrogate in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB