Discuss Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Andy you can have my avatar!

s9860.gif

O

Old Mod

and the more I think about it the less i want a laser, I mean, why would I?

Errrrm how long you got? Haha
Being knocked is a lame excuse tbh Andy.
You only need to make one pencil mark at the correct height and each time you move or pack it away it takes moments to put it back against the right mark.
My laser gives me cross hairs on EVERY surface at the same time. So no need to lay floors first and tile off them to get your bond correct.
I'll stop there.......but there's more.
And unless you got a level that alters in length to exactly what you need, a six foot level is a ***** to get behind a hand basin. Haha
I'm exaggerating of course, well a little bit. :p

Reply to Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.