UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilers' Sponges in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alan M

i often use those kitch sponges with the green scourer part on the back. those are great for all kinds of jobs. the green bit is great for when you leave grout too long or miss a bit the first time round. there a bit small for tiling on anything bigger than 1m2 as you are sick of rinsing it after that.
cutiing a normal sponge would end up with sponges around the size of the ones i use.

I

Ian

i often use those kitch sponges with the green scourer part on the back. those are great for all kinds of jobs. the green bit is great for when you leave grout too long or miss a bit the first time round. there a bit small for tiling on anything bigger than 1m2 as you are sick of rinsing it after that.
cutiing a normal sponge would end up with sponges around the size of the ones i use.

Don't use them on white grout, the grout turns green if you rub too hard!

G

Gall.B

Must take you ages to grout anything Alan, get it right the first time then theres no need for scouring!

I do buy those sponges but I give them to the Mrs for doing the pots :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Tilers' Sponges in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.