Discuss Tilers Wanted!! (preferably Yorkshire area) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jonny Walker

Hello I'm Jonny.

I am looking for wall and floor tilers to join us on our venture. We have established a national flooring company based in Doncaster. We work on stores and projects for major high street names and brands. we are currently looking to expand our workload to take on more projects, but we need a good reliable workforce behind us to do this.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining us.

Jonny Walker - 07833653178
Walkers Walls & Floors Ltd

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Wanted!! (preferably Yorkshire area) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, ST Contracting Ltd want experienced wall and floor subcontractor tilers for site...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Tiler wanted for wall / floor tiling work First job in lincoln on cinema contract Immediate...
Replies
Views
Midlandsfloor
M
A
We are currently looking to take on a tiler to help with our increasing work load, Must have...
Replies
Views
J
hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB