UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilers wanted Somerset Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

We are looking for experienced tilers to work on a brand new social housing development in the the Yeovil area 100 approx with a potential for a further 100 + coming up .You must be experienced,clean and tidy worker and have cscs card and ware possible NVQ level 2 minimum .What i am saying is this contract has to be done to a high standard as you will only get one chance .We operate a finishing sheet of which the site agent signs when he is happy with the quality ,cleanliness of the tiling and how tidy the plot has been left,Approx 10-12 mtrs per plot,bathrooms 3 sides of the bath full height and a splashback ,wc splashback and kitchen splashback.Some houses have en-suites as well. if you are interested please pm me regards Tappy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers wanted Somerset Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, ST Contracting Ltd want experienced wall and floor subcontractor tilers for site...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
A
We are currently looking to take on a tiler to help with our increasing work load, Must have...
Replies
Views
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi all, I require a couple or 3 tilers to assist myself on up coming projects, first one being...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.