Discuss Tilers Wanted in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

D Collins

Hi all,

We are looking for tilers in the South west region of England interested in contract work on new build housing sites. Anybody or any outfits interested would need CSCS card and public liability. Rates for work will be discussed and set out prior to any work undertaken and there is no obligation to take on any more work than you wish to. You may want 1 house or you may want as many as we can throw your way.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

D. Collins
Ai Ltd

D

D Collins

Hi there

I understand the area is not very specific, however there is good reason for that. The companies we contract to have sites spanning the entire region, so what we tend to do is to get a group of contacts set up who may be interested in the work at some point and when a plot comes up we phone around and see who would like to do the job. It is completely up to the contact we phone to decide if they would like to do the work or not based upon there own availability and distance to travel. If you say no every time we phone that's ok, all of us hear have worked on the tools and know not every job is for you. As I mentioned in the previous post the amount of work you accept from us is entirely up to you.
Just another quick point to clear up, we're not an agency. We won't be promising you 2 weeks work and then when you get there its 2 days ( I hated that ). Each job will be clearly defined with a plot number and a fitting meterage.

Hope this is ok
Thanks

D. Collins

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Wanted in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
Hello All, ST Contracting Ltd want experienced wall and floor subcontractor tilers for site...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB