Discuss Tilers Wanted in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

chas

TF
Ireland
We are currently looking for tilers for site work all over the Northwest CSCS card holders, self employed basis, own transport and tools required, unlimited M2 to the right people. Please send contact details
Hi Graham can you tell me what type of work you have and is it on a m2 price. Work in a gang of 3-4.
Lots of experience in both domestic and commercial work have also done shopping centre refurbishment work.
Look forward to any info.
Regards charlie

The only problem with mr Graham is he dont whant to pay more then 13 pound m2! And that price is a SHAME!

First get my name right and second don't quote prices that you haven't even spoken to me about.. Any good tilers understand site work and the rates being paid I suggest you look for private but you won't get it in the m2 that we have available so that is a SHAME for you !!!

I

Italy

If possible, continue in pm speech. thanks

IMG_20160821_154552.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Wanted in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
Hello All, ST Contracting Ltd want experienced wall and floor subcontractor tilers for site...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
Hi all; We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra...
Replies
Views
Muhammad fiaz
M
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB