Currently reading:
TilersForums.co.uk Feedback Wanted

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Feedback Wanted in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'd like to hear from all you guys with regards to forum improvements and suggestions with regards to how the forum can be improved.

Please CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE and let us know:-

1. How we are doing overall
  2. How you think we could improve things
  3. Whether you think our 'member support accounts' are a good idea, and which companies you would like us to contact and aim to get on the forum

Thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Feedback Wanted in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views
I'm going to set something up tomorrow so that we can host all your videos, no matter how big or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB