Discuss Tilerworld Tiling Forum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Does anybody use the TilerWorld Tilers Forums anymore? Perhaps not just the forum part but the part of it that is designed to get you business in. Didn't you get a profile page or something related to your business name and that sort of jazz?

Seems the forum area is quite quiet.

Do they still advertise it massively in CTD stores?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The last TilerWorld Tiler of the Month was May 2014. And it appears the same guy won April too.

Recognise any of the names on the winners list?

Richard Knight, the first guy that won it!

Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 18.44.51.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilerworld Tiling Forum in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB