Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Tiles from Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

W

wetdec

Ok it looks to me like a mix of Chinese lilac, black and rustic grey (the greys are normaly browns on the flip side). Treat it like any other slate the black and lilac are harder than the grey/brown which can sometimes be more of a shale and a little softer. The browns and greys will need washing and will prob be thicker than the other 2 colours.

I am going off a topps photo so hope I am correct m8

tiler

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guy1976

Anyone used these tiles from Topps and if so how were they. Did you seal? before , after etc. How were they size wise. Client just bought tiles but have no other info as yet. Any help appreciated :thumbsup:
Natural Slate Sheera Modular
i fixed some before christmas i sealed after fixing, they were a modular pattern and had to fix by eye as the sizes were out for spacers also quite a few broke in my hand just off picking them up , the larger ones vary in thickness from about 5mm to 30 mm

G

GazTech

.Multisheera is modular, but also sold at 30 x 30, check which the customer is having Neale. If its the modular version use Bal PTB.....Gaz
Link removed
M835_1_natural%20slate%20Sheera%20modular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Highlander

One thing you will need to watch is for breakages, laid a floor end of last year and when we unpacked boxes there were lots of broken tiles when spoke to Topps they were saying to just butt them together as this was style. LOL think not got them to replace broken ones they were really soft for slate though hopefuly they have got better batch in now. But as was said they vary in thickness a lot. I laid using Dunlop Large Format.

Highlander

Reply to Tiles from Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tiles from Topps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond