Discuss Tiles Missing Tile Trim, Is There A Way To Fit Tile Trim After Tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Failing that cut the trim with a Stanley so only the bevled part is left and then silicone that bit on the edge. Bit of a bodge job but it should work.

That's how I nearly lost the use of my thumb doing that!:D
No way would I try that again haha
Can u not get a piece of 10-15mm upvc quadrant and use that?
I don't know if u can get it that small.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiles Missing Tile Trim, Is There A Way To Fit Tile Trim After Tiling? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB