Discuss Tiles On Tiles, On Tiles! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Started a bathroom today. 1st floor flat on screed floor.
The floor was only 2.4m x 1.7 m. But half filled a skip!!!
Original floor was mosaics, then tiled with 1/2 thick slate. Then 20mm travertine! The basin and bog looked low. They had tiled around them twice.
Nearly 45mm of build up.
Luckily the slate was dot and dab so came up easy.
It had a wet room tray (wedi) and the tiles hadn't beed sealed to the drain, so between each layer was full of water!

image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiles On Tiles, On Tiles! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB