Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter KateJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K

Discuss Tiletastic! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

KateJ

Well - I'm new as of today and already I had some great help from you guys thank you!

There are a couple of things I'd like to learn....

(I know its not very tilish but)... how do I get hideous purple emulsion paint off off a upcv window frame???

and...

How can I learn what order things happen in? I need to completely strip down a flat (power and water currently cut off) - remove all fittings and refurbish all of it. I don't want to call professionals out more times than I need to so it would be sensible to have a plan (not mine yet so can't get in there)!!!

Anyway.... a point in the right direction would be wonderful....

Kate ***

M

Millington Deco

Well - I'm new as of today and already I had some great help from you guys thank you!

There are a couple of things I'd like to learn....

(I know its not very tilish but)... how do I get hideous purple emulsion paint off off a upcv window frame???

and...

How can I learn what order things happen in? I need to completely strip down a flat (power and water currently cut off) - remove all fittings and refurbish all of it. I don't want to call professionals out more times than I need to so it would be sensible to have a plan (not mine yet so can't get in there)!!!

Anyway.... a point in the right direction would be wonderful....

Kate ***
Solvent upvc cleaner from tool station should work with a green scouring pad.

Reply to Tiletastic! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond