Discuss TILEUTION Promotion-FREE adhesive for right jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tileution

TILEUTION Promotion-FREE adhesive for right jobs.

As part of our ongoing marketing and promotional activities we are offering a really special opportunity whereby we have teamed up with some of the leading Tiling adhesive suppliers in the UK – for the right tiling job of decent size we are offering purchasers of our Tileution machines FREE tiling adhesive and potential marketing possibilities in the trade press to bring you more work- so it’s a WIN, WIN, We win because you’ll be using our machines and you win because you get your job done quicker with less effort and get FREE publicity and FREE adhesive.

Drop me an email privately if this is of any interest using the forum or you can contact me [email protected]

regards
Stuart
MD Tileution

Reply to TILEUTION Promotion-FREE adhesive for right jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
TILEUTION Promotion-FREE adhesive for right jobs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.