Discuss Tiling an outside pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Not really a pool its a 3m by 2m and Im deep water feature built from block my job is to render it and tile it with mosaics, done pools before in Spain but my problem is the weather even covered up I cant see the render drying out enough to tile it and obviously needs to be done before any frosts anyone got any suggestions or is there an adhesive available sutiable in damp conditions.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling an outside pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB