Discuss tiling, art or simply work? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

My wife thinks I'am passionate:lol:
My Dad (88) still says 'the day you treat this as a job and not as a hobby, will be the day you start to make money':drool5:
Me - I just enjoy the rewards - you get well paid for creating something special and leave a mark on something for a short period of time - until they get you back again when the fashion industry we are in changes:thumbsup:

Life is too short not to enjoy the time you work to afford the time to live.
(TJ 2011 Amen.)

C

charlie1

I wish it was just a job to me, trying to create perfection from things that aint perfect is impossibile but every job i do, i try to get a little closser! Truth is, for last 5 years i have eat, slept and drank tiling, sometimes pulling my hair out with it though as we all do!...tbh sometimes i think im not suited to tiling tbh!.... very passionate!, sometimes its the best job in the world!

Reply to tiling, art or simply work? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
tiling, art or simply work?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.