Discuss tiling bathroom floor with unstable/loose screed floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

keith1960

Hi everyone, im after some advice please, i am a bathroom installer, today i remove the original floor tile adhesive, ready to tile the floor with 450 x 450 porcelain tiles. the existing floor screed is extremely soft and has broken up in a few area, to a depth of about 20mm in places.How can i prepare the floor for tiling, i originally was going to latex the floor on friday and tile on saturday, so looking for a quick resolution to the problem, thought about detra matting to stabilise floor, any help appreciated please

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tiling bathroom floor with unstable/loose screed floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone! I am desperately trying to come up with an idea how to repair bathroom and...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
A
Hello all, I'd really appreciate some expert advice about what type of backer boards I should...
Replies
Views
J
Dear all, I need a bit of advice, about 2 month ago I had the kitchen tiled (600*600 porcelain...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB