Discuss Tiling bathroom newbie in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

muttly

Hi all

I want to tile the bathroom floor in my flat; this will be the first time that I have tried this. I want to tile under the toilet because this will look much smarter. The pluming for the toilet looks fixed and if I raise the toilet by x amount of mm’s the pluming will be out. This must t be a common problem when tiling bathroom floors?? Can anybody tell me how they get around this problem?

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling bathroom newbie in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some advise with tiling my bathroom. Following research online and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB