Discuss Tiling bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spoof 2002

Hi

im new to tiling and could do with some help.

I am currently about to fit a complete new bathroom and the wife in her infinite wisdom has decided that she wants floor to ceiling tiles which she has bought (27x36.5 porcelain ) I'm measuring up and it would appear as with everything else in this house ( ex council 1960s concrete built) the walls aren't even close to straight !!! The little bit out here and there I can cope with but on all 4 walls once I get 30-35 cms from ceiling they all have quite big slopes ( sticking ou at top by 1-3 cm over the slope)

if anyone could give some advice that would be great

Cheers Andy

W

White Room

Hi

im new to tiling and could do with some help.

I am currently about to fit a complete new bathroom and the wife in her infinite wisdom has decided that she wants floor to ceiling tiles which she has bought (27x36.5 porcelain ) I'm measuring up and it would appear as with everything else in this house ( ex council 1960s concrete built) the walls aren't even close to straight !!! The little bit out here and there I can cope with but on all 4 walls once I get 30-35 cms from ceiling they all have quite big slopes ( sticking ou at top by 1-3 cm over the slope)

if anyone could give some advice that would be great

Cheers Andy

Is that "No Fines Concrete".

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, appreciate the expertise existing in this forum. I am a home remodeler, not a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB