Discuss tiling firms... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

you cant bluff your way through , you will get caught out, ive had tilers work under me with so called years of exp but just could'nt cut it
when given a job to do , poor set out no prep knowledge , and basicly no idea

Nah im not lookin to bluff mate as I know if I was to turn up they could deffo catch me out with a couple of pro questions lol... But I do have a bit of knowledge of prep and tiling. Not much at all but its got to count for something and the time I spent workin for nothin should show im determined lol. Cheers mate

M

Mr Tiler

Your knowledge as it stands at the moment will count for diddly, don't kid yourself Ash...

agreed matey.

- - - Updated - - -

Most 'tiling companies' won't be limited companies as such but contractors with 2-10 self employed tilers working to them. Local tile shops would be able to point you in the direction of a few squads.

cheers for that info mate Im going down a few of the tile shops today to see what big companies they supply to if they will give out that info lol. cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tiling firms... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB